Navbar changes Afr:
Navbar changes Eng:
|Page||Order||Position||Title Afr||Title Eng||Access Level|
+27 (0)12 643 3400
Block A, Inkwazi Office Park 1249 Embankment Road, Centurion, Gauteng
▪ Swift, phased easing of the lockdown with the resumption of economic activity under conditions that provide simultaneous mitigation of risk
▪ Implementation of intensive measures in hotspots to reduce the risk of repeated closures of institutions as outbreaks continue to increase. These districts remain at level 4.
▪ All other districts move to level 3 alert level. Vigilance in low risk districts and fortnightly re-assessment of risk level with the potential move to level 2 and level 1 of certain districts.
▪ Provincial command councils to submit plans on the effective management and coordination of districts based at various alert levels
▪ Risk mitigation is based on the appropriate use of combinations of interventions from the coronavirus prevention toolbox
find the presentation here: Minister of Health Progress on COVID-19: South Africa’s Public Health Response
Download file: http://agrisa.co.za/download/
Download image: http://agrisa.co.za/downloadImage/
Download magazine: http://agrisa.co.za/download-magazine/
Show magazine: http://agrisa.co.za/docs/magazine/
Are you sure you wish to remove this user?